Exposing your skin to dust, pollutants, UV radiation, etc., can lead to premature ageing and pigmentation issues. Using the right sunscreen can protect your fragile sun from skin damage. While no sunscreen can offer 100% protection from UV radiation, it can help protect you from sunburns when you are outside for a long time.
SPF value and its importance
Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures how much protection your skin gets when exposed to UV rays. Sunburn protection increases as SPF increases. Using a sunscreen that has a broad spectrum to protect from UVA and UVB is crucial for your skin.
Essential reasons to use sunscreen every day
- Sunscreen protects from sunburns, especially if you are exposed to the sun for a long time or use tanning beds or booths. Continuous sunburns can lead to premature wrinkles and even skin cancer. Beat the scorching Chennai heat with periodic skin care treatment at reputed Skin Clinics in Chennai.
- Protect your skin from early ageing like wrinkles, crowfeet, discolouration, and leathery appearance. Go ahead and prevent skin issues by using good-quality sunscreen every day.
- Many wonder if you should use sunscreen during rainy or winter seasons. Sunscreen can be used on all days and helps mitigate skin cancer risks. Using SPF 30 sunscreen multiple times every day is recommended. Apply every two hours if you are outdoors or in water for a long time.
- Skin discolouration can be prevented by applying sunscreen at regular daily intervals. Dermatologists suggest using sunscreen with high SPF for best results. For severe skin issues, you can contact reliable skin clinics.
- Prevent redness and rashes on the skin with regular use of sunscreen. Severe inflammation can lead to conditions like psoriasis or rosacea. Sunscreen with ingredients like titanium dioxide and zinc dioxide for better results.
For best results, choosing the right sunscreen for your skin is essential. Look for SPF 30 or higher to protect your skin on all days.
For skin care help, contact Helios, Chennai’s best skin laser treatment.